Friday, January 30, 2009

SPEECH AND DEBATE/ORCHESTRA STUDENTS-Please read

We have had some adjustments to the schedule. You will want to check out the calendar for a more complete overview. However, I have assigned a one-page summary of the MLK's Letter from a Birmingham Jail that will be due on Monday. The letter is posted on docushare. Your Pageant worksheet, which is also posted, is not due until Thursday.

For those of who are also in orchestra, on Monday we will be taking the Alabama Literacy test. Please drop by my room to pick one up when you have a chance or you can download it from docushare. You will also need to pick up the MLK/Malcolm X speech packet which is due on Tuesday.

Have a great day.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mr O,
the MLK's Letter from a Birmingham Jail on Docushare wouldn't let me open it i get a message saying the file is damaged and could not be repaired

Brigitte said...

Mr. O,
My computer said the same thing as Lisa's. What should we do?

Unknown said...

Mr. O,
my computer also said the same thing. Should we get it tomorrow?

CaseyB said...

Mr O,
My attempts yielded the same results. I will stop by in the morning.

Unknown said...

Same as above...
Are the other notes you posted what we missed on Friday as well?

kbarth said...

mr. o, i had the same problem as everyone else, i'll talk to you tomorrow.

Mr. O said...

I have to stop hitting these documents. It damages them every time. Grrr. In case you didn't make it to my room today, here is a link
http://www.africa.upenn.edu/Articles_Gen/Letter_Birmingham.html

Sange said...

Acura RadiatorOff Roading Car Insurance Quotes1/1

Sange said...

olivenolieBoots Sale2/1

kaukenh said...

i feel like I have not been reading your blog for long enough. I will really miss the quality of your writing, but I am also overjoyed that you are also fulfilling a life dream.
I will miss you very much. Now I need to find some more blogs to read ^^

Nissan Radiator

Rental Management Directory

"Nothing is so fatiguing as the eternal hanging on of an uncompleted task." ~William James