Tuesday, September 23, 2008

FOUNDERS PROJECT

Periodically, I will be posting some sources to assist you with your founders project. Here are a few books that I have found to be particularly good. If you are going to read one of them in its entirety, I would strongly recommend Founding Brothers. Don't forget that the project is due on October 20th.

John Adams by David McCullough
Founding Brothers by Joseph Ellis
Angel in a Whirlwind by Benson Bobrick
Presidential Courage by Michael Beschloss

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Mr. O. I don't know why I'm checking your blog at 11:33 tonight, although, it could be worse, I could be checking it at 3 am, which, I assume, would be much more awkward. Anywho, I do appreciate the book recommedations and believe I will check them out as soon as possible.

Mr. O said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
chip said...

Passages Malibu ProgramPfefferspray günstig kaufencan you put up some websites that would be useful for our founders project

"Nothing is so fatiguing as the eternal hanging on of an uncompleted task." ~William James